Orange Dream!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I picked up this dresser because I loved the detail it had and could just envision how gorgeous it could be!

  It even had a beautiful hanging mirror!
I used shellac on this one for two reasons; first the previous owners were smokers and it had that stale smell and second because of the age of it I didn't want risk the old varnish seeping to the surface after I painted it.
 I used my Cream Annie Sloan Chalk Paint to get into all the detail areas and I decided to paint the inside drawers with it to give it a light and fresh look.



 Love the two pretty flowers on the mirror stand.
 I then grabbed my homemade chalk paint with my Valspar Bus Top Tour orange paint and went to town!



Luv, Luv, Luv this one!!  Hopefully someone else does too as it's off to my booth at A&J's!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment