Going Bright!

Monday, August 20, 2012

 I decided to change things up!!  I was feeling the brightness of summer!

I forgot to take a before picture of this desk...so here's the after!

 A lovely cherry divine and then I went back over it with Annie Sloan Dark Wax.
 I painted all the drawer pulls black for a more dramatic look!
 I also painted the inside of the drawers black to give it a cohesive look.


Next I found a beautiful dresser, here's the before...

I was feeling green, in a good way!

 I love this shade of green called Mountain Botanical!
 I decided to leave the pulls just how they were, they just needed to be cleaned up!
 I wanted to freshen up the inside of the drawers but not take away from the lovely green so I painted them with Annie Sloan Cream.
Off to our booth they go!

2 comments:

daydreamsdustbunnies said...

Beautiful. I especially like the red one.

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Thanks @daydreamsdustbunnies!!

Post a Comment