Gorgeous Wing Back Chair Reveal

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have finally finished the wing back chair that I picked up a few months back!!  Here's the before picture...


After lots of deliberation I finally decided on the look I wanted to go for!  I painted the frame in a creamy white and distressed it, then I upholstered it in a pewter grey abstract fabric from Duralee!!







I am soooo pleased with how it turned out!!  It always amazes me how drastically these old pieces can change and turn into such a beautiful one of a kind item!

If only I could keep her...but maybe you'd like to take her home!!  You can view her here!

Take Care!

I'm linking up with:

5 comments:

Between Blue and Yellow said...

Those look fantastic!! What a great job you did, I know reupholstery is very hard work. I'm in love with them :)

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Thanks so much!! It was definitely a lot of work but sooo worth it!

Britt said...

Wow! It looks fantastic! Great job! I love the fabric!

RedeFIND said...

So pretty Now, You did a beautiful job on that chair!

Donna said...

This is amazing. Fantastic choice of paint and fabric. Top form - congrats!!

Can't wait to see your etsy shop and other blog posts.

-Donna
etsy.com/shop/modernmatters
http://modern-matters.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment