We are OPEN!! :-)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Official...We have open our doors today!!

 You can see part of our pallet sales counter...I love how it turned out!


 The finished pallet wall...how gorgeous is that!
I can't believe this day has finally arrived!!

Thanks so much to Kim from Sunshine Home Goods for partnering up with us, she is one talented lady!!  You can see some of her great designs in sprinkled around our shop!

If you're in the area stop by and say hi...we'll be here from 10-5:30 Tuesday thru Saturdays!

3 comments:

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

The store looks great:) The vanity in turquoise is just beautiful-Good choice! I am working on more goodies and hope I can come up next month and contribute again!

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Thanks!! :-) Sounds great...can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

Kristina a.k.a Wednesday said...

Congrats! I can't wait to make a trip down to check it out. Looks like my kinda shop!

Post a Comment