Vanity turned Nightstands!

Friday, September 30, 2011

I picked up this vanity awhile back and finally have had a chance to get to it!!  I decided to take it apart and make it into two nightstands or end tables instead.

Here's the before picture...


It was pretty before but kinda a rickety too!  I like the white color but thought it needed an updated version of it.  So I decided to paint most of it white, but I had to change it up a little so I painted the inside with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Paris Grey and added new knobs which I painted in the Paris Grey as well.  I also stained and varnished the top in a gorgeous dark walnut!  I think it gives it such a sophisticated look...what do you think?










Would love to keep these babies but off to the store they go!!

3 comments:

Decor & Harmony @ 4290 said...

Now that's clever! Stop by for a blog visit:)

daydreamsdustbunnies said...

I think they're beautiful!! What are you going to do with the mirrors>

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Thanks!! I'm not sure yet what I'll do with the mirrors, maybe paint them and just hang them on the wall? We'll have to see!!

Post a Comment