Pile O' Junk!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pile O' Junk!!

I was in Minnesota last week and scored some great things!!  My brain has been in overload lately coming up with ideas for all the wonderful things I found!

I apologize for the horrible pics...garage is sooooo full that it's hard to take decent photos!




I'm so excited, I found 2 wonderful milk crates, some other wooden boxes, an old fan, a bunch of barn pulleys, tin buckets, wheels....

My husband just shakes his head, he's no longer shocked by the crazy things I bring home! :-)

2 comments:

C a m i l l e said...

What are you going to make with your new finds??

~camille
GGA
http://www.gardengnomearts.com/

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Hi Camille,
A lot of the items I purchased I'm going to turn into hanging light pendants & some of the others will just be home decor pieces!!

Post a Comment