Burlap Ruffle Lampshade

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have had this lampshade for quite some time and thought it needed a new look!!

It did have a brown cord through those holes, forgot to take a photo before I pulled it out!!

I started by cutting strips that were about an inch wide.
Then with my hot glue gun I applied the glue to the shade and folded the burlap back and forth.
After a couple of rows it really started to take shape!
Finally, after lots and lots of burlap and glue I finished!


I decided to leave the pieces that were coming off, I think it gave it a little something extra!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

Take Care! :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment