Our New Home Journey!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hey guys, I wanted to share with you our journey to building our new home!  We are so excited, this week they dug the basement and poured our foundation.  My mind has been racing as you can image over how I'm gonna decorate it.  What look do I want for the living room, kitchen, master bedroom, guest room, office....Ugh anyone else ever gone through this and have any advice on how to keep my sanity!! :)
I have this beach towel that I love the color scheme on; Turquoise and Yellow I'm thinking maybe use these colors for out living room?!!!



Here's some pics off the progress so far...



I will be posting our progress so check back often and if anyone has suggestions for me for decorating I'd love to hear them!!

Take Care! :)

2 comments:

julie cavender said...

Building a new house is so exciting! Congrats!!

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Thanks...I know we are ecstatic! Can't wait to go crazy decorating it!!

Post a Comment