Ceiling Tiles

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I am soooo excited...Just picked up these great ceiling tiles.  They are 24" x 24" and I bought 26 of them.  I'm going to put them in my new house and can't decided where I want them to go!!

Here's what they look like!

How Gorgeous are they!!


I will definetley be painting them and I either want to put them on my living room wall to give it some texture or I might possible put them around my center island in the kitchen.  It will have 3 sides that I could affix them to.  Something like this...

What do you think?

This whole house thing is taking over my mind...I wake up in the middle of the night going oh I should do that or what about this!!!  HELP!!

3 comments:

julie cavender said...

I love the tiles. Since they look raised, they might not work around the outside of the island. Imagine bumping into them every time someone walked around it. On a wall sounds awesome. You'll have fun playing with the house when it's finished.

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Very true...But the counter does actually hang over a ways so you wouldn't hit them walking by! I thought about it though with our 8 year old sitting at the island he would probably kick them and dent them in so I think that idea is out!! Hopefully the wall will work but worst case scenario is I put them on the ceiling in the family room in the basement! So many dilemmas!!!

Christine Marie Ford said...

When I started reading this post I was going to recommend maybe a dining room ceiling but I think your own ideas are more exciting. Those tiles are a great find!

Post a Comment