My Latest Finds!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here's my latest finds...these I get to keep though!!  Yippee!! :-)

A new dining room table...still have to find some chairs!



I'm envisioning blue for this table with some matching chairs and maybe using a pretty french script fabric on the seats!!

I also picked up another small table that I will use as my checkout counter when I do shows!!

I think I'll just paint this one white and do some lovely distressing on it!

Last but not least, I scored a beautiful bed for my spare bedroom!!

I'm also envisioning distressed white on this!  Maybe I'll find a cute nightstand and add a pop of color on that!! 

Check back to see my progress!!

I'm also happy to report I sold my 4 dining room chairs and will be completing a custom makeover on them!!  You'll definitely want to check back to see how they turn out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment