Orange Polka Dot Chair Refinished

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am in love with this chair...I asked my hubby if I could keep it, he said "No"!!


Here's the before...I love Before & Afters!






Ok, definitely not a chair I'd have to have...at least not looking like this!

But this one is a big YES!!!  The transformation please...






Yup, she's a beauty!!

She got her stain stripped and sanded, then was painted a creamy white paint called Decadent by Valspar, 2 coats, then I distressed in just the right places with 150 grit sandpaper.  I removed the old striped fabric and added this beautiful orange polka dot by premier prints!

Hopefully she will find a good home...to bad it can't be mine! :-)

3 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous - wow!

Sher said...

I really enjoy your blog so I am sharing an award with you. Please come and claim your award icon at http://www.sherscreativespace.blogspot.com

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Thanks Guys!! :-)

Post a Comment