Finished Projects Galore!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Here's how my shop looked before....


And Now Here's all the reveals!! I love these!!

Cute Desk to begin with but...


Even cuter in white with some new drawer pulls!

Next we have another desk!
Nice but a little to plain for me!!

And here's the After!!


Adorable in Black with creamy white pulls...sorry the pictures didn't turn out very well!!

Now on to the end tables...I loved the shape of them to begin with so I knew they were gonna be cute, unfortunately I didn't realize how much work it would actually take to make them that way!!



Sorry I forgot to take a before picture!!  I ended up painting these white and distressing them and then I had to wallpaper the top because they were laminate and I added 3 coats of sealer to them!  I am in love with these...to bad my pictures don't do them justice!!

Here's the before of our bookshelf/hutch!
And here's the After...


So shabby chic with the white on the outside and some baby blue on the inside and a little distressing all around!


Ok, onto the chairs!!  I had a set of six dining room chairs that I split up because some were not in the best shape.  So here's the before...

And here's the after...






I painted a pair in a bay mist blue with coordinating fabrics and the other pair in cliveden camelback sofa yellow!!  Thought I'd shake things up a bit!

Hope you enjoyed all my reveals...let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Ok, the chairs are gorgeous, all of them, though I particularly love the yellow ones. Lovely ~ well done you!

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Thanks Emma...I know aren't those yellow ones fun!!

Post a Comment