Accent Tables Finished!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just completed my two accent tables today!!

Here is the before picture...

Not bad, just a little boring!!

Here's what it looked like after a coat of La Fond Turquoise Paint by Valspar...


And Here's the After...







I did 2 coats of paint, then I used 100 grit sandpaper and roughed up all the edges, then I used Valspar's Antiquing Glaze to give it that aged look...after that was dry I used a creamy white paint called Decadent to apply my Damask Stencil!!  I really like how this turned out, if only I could keep it!!

The second table I finished was the End Table or Nightstand...
Here's the before to refresh your memory!!


Wow..That's not gonna win any beauty awards!!


This is how it look half way through...




And this is the After!!








I painted two coats of Valspar paint in Bay Mist, then I roughed up the edges with 100 grit sandpaper, then applied the Valspar Antiquing Glaze.  I also bought 4 new knobs for the top drawer and I spray painted them all with a creamy white color, then when they were dry I distressed them so they would look worn like the rest of the table!

So let me know what you guys think!!

6 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Looks great!!

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Thanks...I'm really pleased with the results!!

Stephie said...

Looks lovely

Stephie :-)

Alison Marie. said...

wow these are great! You have such a talent if you can just look at boring furniture and envision such a beautiful outcome!

Alli @ Trina Rose Boutique said...

Thanks Alison!! Sometimes my visions turn out great other times not so much!!! But live and learn right!!

Lulu Grey said...

Wow! I love the work you did on these pieces. They look like a million bucks.

Post a Comment